Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Snipping Weekend

First, I must say Happy Birthday Hubs! I love you and think you are swell : ) 

Next, since I am sure you are all dying to find out what I did this weekend and I neglected to dish about it yesterday or the day before, I will tell you. It was a thrilling time. Your life really will be complete after you know what I was up to on Saturday and Sunday. Aren't you glad you're about to find out what you've been missing out on for so long? [note the sarcasm]

I got my hair snipped. It's true. I did. Crazy, I know. But it (my hair) has been driving me bonkers for about 124 days now. I've been sick, sick, sick of it. It has been looking like so . . . long and limp, very heavy and annoying.  


I've just been wanting to chop it all off. Like so.


But . . . the hubs really doesn't like me very much when I have short hair. Sad, but true. Well, he does, but he just likes me more when my hair is long. And since I am so nice and considerate of others feelings I made a compromise and only cut a little bit. 


So there you have it. My exciting Saturday (which is pretty much the only weekend I have). Oh, the simple joys and pleasures.  


0 comment(s):