Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a little of this. a little of that.

Today is designated for homework and polishing up some assignments that are going to be officially submitted in a little over week. It's a little bit crazy, that I'm almost done with this thing called school (well, the student part of it at least). The sad thing is that I really really really do not want to look at what I have to do to finish off my projects, let alone work on it. So, I'm procrastinating a little bit. Yesterday I was just sooo productive with getting the house all tidy and such that I feel like I should have a whole day off to chill, it is my spring break after all. I suppose that's irrelevant when I have stuff to do. huh. Motivation Fairy, where are you? Come and sprinkle me with your fairy dust so I will work work work and be done. All done. Almost.

This week I get to bake a few things. Like Banana Bread. Blueberry Streusel. Some cookies (maybe). For me, right now, that is baking a lot of things. This week is going to be awesome, when it comes to the baking bit of it.

Also, I'm fixing a brunch for the ladies in my Bible Study group on Saturday. I have a few ideas of things I'd like to make, but if you have any ingenious ideas and yummy recipes that you would like to share I would love to give them a try. I always love to try new breakfast foods.


1 comment(s):

Amanda said...

If the motivation fairy visits you, send her my way next. Good luck getting it all done!

A breakfast casserole is always a good choice. Google offers a ton of variety for them