Monday, April 4, 2011

April Tree

Today I got to stay home and get some stuff done around the house. It was nice. I feel accomplished. I got all of the laundry washed, folded, and put away. That's including the laundry from last week too. Big accomplishment, I know. I also cleaned all kinds of dirty places around my house. Which might sound like a dreary thing to do, but I quite enjoyed it. My house has been in need of a scrubbing for a little while now, it was about time. I'm happy to have that out of the way.

I did find one very exciting thing this morning while cleaning my bedroom . . .


That's right. A Christmas Tree. And yes, today is April 4th. Not even kidding you. This little guy has just been chilling on the dresser for three months. A little ridiculous. Every night I look at it and think, "I really need to put that thing away." And every morning I wake up and it's not put away. No, it's taken me far too long to put this little tree away. But now it is up and away. Oh, the pleasant little surprises that fill my day.

1 comment(s):

Amanda said...

haha I still have a cermaic Christmas tree in my room. We completely forgot about it while putting the other decorations away..and now it's not worth the effort of finding the right box to pack it away lol