Friday, June 1, 2012

color me crazy

I put my foot in my mouth again. Not literally. But, I told my sister (who is a professional runner) that I would do the Color Run with her when it comes to town, if she would come and visit me that is. I gave a deadline and shut my mouth. But then, at 9:13 last night I figured I ought to at least ask. I would hate to miss the deadline in case she really wanted to. Though I must admit, I was secretly hoping her phone would be on silent or better yet lost for the night. It wasn't. She responded right away that she could come and she'd love to run it with me.

yay. my joy has never been greater.

On the bright side I will get to see my sister who lives a whole days drive away from me. And I guess I should be excited about running with her. It was fun the last time, so I'm sure it will be even better this time because we are running a MUCH shorter distance (10 miles shorter) and more importantly - we will be splattered with pretty paint colors as we run :)


So I went running this morning. gee, I'm so excited about this. I love running.

... I'm very glad there is a lot of brightness on the bright side of this. I know I will be happy I ran it.

Are you running any fun runs this summer? Have you done the color run? Is it as amazing as it sounds?

Happy Friday y'all!


1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented on this already.. I am really excited to run with you again and to visit you too!! We will have so much fun! Cara