Tuesday, June 19, 2012

seattle day

The last few days of our trip were nice. We just hung out and visited some old and familiar places... to me. 

we stopped in Tacoma and had a nice little lunch. 

I showed the Hubs were I lived once upon a time. It looked a lot different when I lived there. A lot. And nicer too. But it was neat to see my old house. 
 
One day we took a ferry over to Seattle and walked around a bunch. It was nice. 

and a little cold and rainy. 

Of course we had to visit the market :)

and admire all of the fresh foods and everything else. 
 
so pretty. 

crab. 



visited the Space Needle 

and went to the top
 
where we were engulfed in a cloud and it rained a bunch.

ten minutes later the sun came out and all was bright and visible. 
This is a glass museum, we were too cheap to pay to go inside so we walked around and admired what we could see. I think this is supposed to be a tree. Whatever it is, it is pretty.  

a palm tree I think. That is made of glass. Which is very impressive.

a strange lobster statue thingy. 

It was very pretty. 

And that's all I'll say for that day. The next day was our last. Like how I'm making our trip last so long? Tomorrow will be the last day :) Then you can tell me (or I can tell you) which you think my favorite day was. 

Anyhow. I hope you had a lovely Tuesday. I'll see you tomorrow! 




0 comment(s):