Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hydrangeas

I planted a little hydrangea bush by my house last spring (or summer) and took great care with it. I watered it and loved it and hoped for pretty blooms one day. A year later I saw the first blooms. Beautiful big pink blooms. Oh, how I love hydrangeas. They are so pretty and wonderful. My little baby plant has given me several blooms this year and it just makes me pleased as punch. I stand out admiring the little hydrangea with Puppy. He likes them too. He will sniff it. Ocassionally he evens gives it a little something (if you know what I mean), though, I'm not sure if that's really very good for my plant. Thankfully it's not too often. Anyhow. Now my hydrangea is colorless. It makes me sad. I'm not really sure why (do you?). I'm guessing it has something to do with the soil. I should look into it. We were driving around one day and I saw the most beautiful hydrangea bushes. There were hundreds of them: pretty pink, sweet blue, deep purple, rich combinations of of the deep purple and dark blue. Soo pretty. I will try and get a picture of them so you can see for yourself just how pretty they were. ...hopefully I can remember wher they were :) Have a happy Tuesday!

0 comment(s):