Wednesday, July 4, 2012

hello again

I'm sure you all missed me and were all wondering why I wasn't around and about lately. Right? Right. Well, I was away on a little holiday. The Hubs and I went on a little trip to the Jersey Shore last week and since we've been home I've been busy getting everything back in order and groceries in our fridge.

It was a nice little trip. I'll share a few pictures tomorrow (there aren't many, we pretty much did the same thing every day, sat on the beach :). The last day we were there we went to New York City and did lots of walking on a very very hot day. I will tell you all about that soon. Don't worry your pretty little heads :)

But, I just thought I would say a little hey after being gone for so long. That and I need to work up my creative brain skills again as well as get back to writing.

Anyhow, I hope you all have have a lovely week and that you enjoy this very nice Independence Day! :)


0 comment(s):