Wednesday, May 18, 2011

two things

Two things made today an especially wonderful day:

1. I got my diploma in the mail. Which means I am officially and 100% done and finished with school. Oh, it is so nice to have that pretty little diploma in my hands. It makes me feel very accomplished.

2. I was out and about and when I got home The Hubs surprised me with flowers! I about died. That doesn't mean The Hubs has never gotten me flowers before or surprised me before, he has. But today was extra special for some reason : ) Getting the flowers was so out of the blue and completely unexpected. I love surprises (the good kind of course). This was one of the best surprises I've had in a long time. It was so sweet and wonderful of The Hubs. Though, he's pretty much always like that. It's probably why I like him so much. I just want to carry the vase around with me from room to room and stare at the pretty pink, yellow, and purple tulips. I love The Hubs.


0 comment(s):