Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A photo review

Because I am so festive I am going to do a little something special for this upcoming holiday (that and because I actually can). And it is this: a photo review of my past year. Yes. Yes. That is it. Exciting I know. I will start with a few today and then make it last for as long as I simply can.


It snowed a lot in January and February (though I suppose "a lot" is relative. For us it was a bunch). I mean, really, look at all that snow! (snow, snow, snow, snow ... it won't be long before we're there with snow, snow ... )


Over Easter I got to spend 10 whole days at my sisters' house way up north while she ran off to Mexico with her hubby. It was wonderful. The Easter Bunny came. We played at the park. Ate lots of candy. Visited. And there was lots of hugs and kisses. bliss. Shame I wasn't blogging back then cause I have a killer story. ... eh, I will just have to share it. one day. soon. Don't worry. It will be well worth the wait : ) ... I love the little ones ....


And then we went to adventure land ...


but that's all for today. ... I have to figure out how I can link older blog posts to a new one before I post more pictures (and I haven't the slightest idea how to do that...if you know, help would me most welcome!). But don't worry... there will be more blog. More pictures. And more stories. Soon. yes. yes.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Waiting to see the rest!!! These are fantastic pics and I especially love your home in the snow. It looks like a Christmas winter wonderland home.

mumsy