Sunday, May 13, 2012

to the mamas :)

I have known a few mamas here and there and it seems like I find out one of my friends is going to be a mama pretty much every day now (though, I'm sure that's not completely true). I am just so thankful for all of the many wonderful mamas out there (especially my own mama and my mother-in-law). They do so much and often don't get much thanks. Moms have to have a lot of patience (and a lot of everything else too, I'm thinking that all these things are given to you the moment you become a mama. Like the baby comes with Super-Mama Powers. Please let me keep this perfect idea in my mind and don't spoil it for me, it's the only way I'll even think about having children :). I'm pretty sure if I had been my mom, I would have killed me already, thankfully my mom didn't do that, even though I was pretty rotten. ...probably I will get pay back for that by having a daughter who is even worse than I was. Oh, boy. I hope not. .. ugh. Sorry Mom. And thanks, for putting up with me all those years :)

So Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mamas I know, and don't know. You are loved and appreciated even if it may not seem like you are. And a special Happy Mother's Day to all you brand spankin' new mamas out there. I hope you are having a blessed day.

ok. that's all. See ya tomorrow.


0 comment(s):