Friday, February 15, 2013

Maternity Pictures

Remember a while back I said we were going to have some maternity pictures taken? Well, we got some taken over Christmas Break, but I didn't have time to share them because Emerson decided to come one week after getting the pictures back and we were busy doing other things getting ready for his arrival. But I wanted to share a few, even if he is already here. The pictures might be mostly for my sake, but it's part of the pregnancy I didn't get to document on here. I was 32 weeks pregnant when these were taken, just four weeks before Emerson was born! 

I love this man. 


oh, my belly!  


I truly loved this time in our lives. 
 


I kind of miss being pregnant. It was such a special time and I loved knowing Emerson was safe, warm, and well taken care of. 
 

We never thought we would be welcoming our little Gooseberry a short four weeks later! 
We are so happy he is here and are loving every minute with him. 


I hope you all have a delightful weekend! 




1 comment(s):

Day By Day said...

You were so cute when you were preggo!!! You looked great! And little Emerson is just precious!!