Wednesday, July 25, 2012

my sister

Today I am happy to announce that my sister is coming to visit me! She is hauling her three little ones all the way from Minnesota just to see me! ... and maybe my other sister too, but mostly to see me :) Oh, and to also run in the Color Run with me. yikes! It's okay though. I've been running more and more so, I'm praying I will make it to the finish line.

I think we are going to go to the zoo while she is here and maybe even go see our grandparents. I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving, so I'm really happy she's coming. Also, she's never been to my house before. I warned her that it is pretty dull around these parts no toys or nothin' for her sweet little kiddos. But we do have a sprinkler and lots of left over bubbles from our wedding. So, I'm sure that could provide some entertainment one afternoon if we need some.

Anyhow, I'm going to go finish cleaning my house for her arrival. Good thing I have a few hours till she gets here :)

I hope you all have a happy Wednesday!



1 comment(s):

Little Miss Everything said...

You will have to let me know how the color run is!! I want to do the one here if I can con someone into doing it with me!! :) Have fun!!