Friday, July 6, 2012

the jersey shore

Remember those hydrangeas I was talking about the other week? well, these are them. so so so pretty. 
how do they get to be so pretty? 

I'm not even going to show you mine. They are sad and dried up and pathetic looking. 

This is pretty much what my view was the whole time. 
When I looked up from my book that is :)
sand and ocean. 

I quite enjoy digging holes with my toes in the sand. 

The Hubs and I got a picture on the beach before
we left for the big city. 
I like him. 

To sum it up: the Jersey Shore is nothing like what I was lead to believe by watching the show (heh heh. fact: I do not watch that show. ever). Seriously though, it was a nice little trip. The sand was nice. The water was not clear and very wavy, not my ideal kind of ocean water. Not to mention it was cold, but that I can get used to that. It was a fine little time. I think it's safe to say it's not my favorite beach trip... that would be something more like this time... 

(this beach was beautifully perfect!)

but the Jersey Shore was still a nice trip. 
ok. That's all I've got for you. 

Happy Friday y'all!! 




0 comment(s):