Tuesday, July 24, 2012

no peaches

I lied. I didn't mean to. It just kind of happened. You see, I went downstairs to make the yummy (and oh so healthy) ice cream and reached for my peaches to get to work. That is when I discovered the awful truth. I had let them soften a little too long. They were moldy.

Honestly I thought they were fine. Granted I only felt the peaches from outside the bag they were held in and never really inspected them. Shame really. I hate seeing good food gone bad. I'll have to let you know if I get more peaches and make the ice cream.

And my day is ruined. Actually. Not really. I'm just having trouble making myself be productive. It's a shame really. I have all this time and yet, I abuse it. I just can't bring myself to spend hours on lesson plans! oh dear.

Anyhow. That's all I've got :)

Happy Tuesday to you.


0 comment(s):