Monday, July 23, 2012

homemade peach ice cream

One of my favorite things to do is bake and make sweet treats. I have made more sweets this past week than I probably should have (apple cake and gooey butter cake). The real problem comes about when it is time to eat these sweet treats. I mean, I have no problem eating them, I just know that I probably should refrain. 

Anyhow. Before I made all of those sweet goodness I mentioned above, the hubs and I were at the grocery store and decided I out to make some peach ice cream. So I bought some stuff and waited for my peaches to soften. They are finally to the soft stage and tonight I am going to try out a new recipe. I'll share it with you once I've emptied my tummy enough to try some, share the recipe with you and let you know how it turned out. 

But for now, this is what's cooking in my kitchen :) 

pretty peach ice cream


Anyhow. That's all I've got for today. I'll let you know the turn out tomorrow! Have a happy Monday!



0 comment(s):