Friday, November 2, 2012

Baby Bump 22 weeks

I didn't take a 22 week bump picture, this is the best I have. 
I had just won a round of mini-golf with the Hubs 
(the first time that has ever happened!)


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 22 weeks
baby is the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +12 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Some of both. Though not so many regular pants. 

Best Moment this Week: Going to visit the ultrasound tech and seeing Gooseberry! 

Gender: I don't know yet! We get to find out in about a week! I can't wait! Most of the time I think it's a little boy, but sometimes I think it's a girl. I can't wait for my doctor's appointment to get here!

Movement: I think so. I have felt some little unusual flutters and bubble in my tummy. My friends tell me it's the baby. I hope it's the baby and not just an upset tummy :) 

Food Cravings: Fresh fruit. I feel like I can't get enough of it. Especially strawberries! I love them lately. 

Food aversions: I think this existed before I was pregnant, but I really can't stand chicken, or the smell of deli meat.  

What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably through the night. I'm starting to toss and turn a lot more than I used to. Oh, and not having to go to the bathroom every five minutes! 

Sleep: I could sleep all the time :) I go to bed as early as I can. 

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor! This will be our first visit and I cannot wait! I am excited to hear the heart beat and hopefully see this little gooseberry! 






0 comment(s):