Sunday, November 4, 2012

baby bump 24 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 24 weeks
baby is the size of a cantaloupe 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11-13 pounds

Maternity Clothes: It's pretty much all I wear any more. They are just more comfortable. My shirts still fit and I wear them occasionally. But I mostly wear the maternity ones. 

Best Moment this Week: starting to get Gooseberry's room ready (read: move all of the junk that was in the room before to a different room so we can make space for baby and his things). 

Gender: boy :) we are thinking about names. It's just such a big decision! How do you choose one? 

Movement: Oh yes. He is quite active. I love it. Even the Hubs has been able to feel him move. 

Food Cravings: Right now, cantaloupe sounds pretty tasty actually. Fruit is just so yummy!  

Food aversions: None. 

What I Miss: Nothing right now.  

Sleep: I love it. I have started sleeping with a pillow for my feet (I read somewhere it can help your legs feel better) and a pillow for each side. Two pillows. Lots of sleep. 

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor next week! It's a happy time.  

0 comment(s):