Saturday, November 10, 2012

baby bump week 26


No more catching up to do. It's official, I am 26 weeks along. Crazy! In about three months Gooseberry is going to be here, I can't wait to meet the little guy :) 


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 26 weeks
baby is the size of a head of lettuce 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all I wear. Though some times I wear regular tops. 

Best Moment this Week: We registered! :) I'm sure there is a lot I am forgetting or that I won't know I need/won't need until later on, I'm just happy to have started. Ideas are most welcome. We went to Target last night and are going to Babies R Us tonight. I wanted to keep it to two places, but I didn't like any of the bedding at either of those stores so I also registered at Amazon. 

Gender: boy :) he almost has a name. 

Movement: I love it when he kicks, which is frequently.  

Food Cravings: It is still the same, and I don't that that I crave it, I just really enjoy eating fruit.

Food aversions: no (other than nasty chicken that is)

What I Miss: laying on my belly or back. But it's not too bad. 

Sleep: I am trying to sleep as much as I possibly can. I hear that sleep will never be quite the same after a baby comes :) 

What I am looking forward to: Getting his room cleaned up. We are very close to clearing out his room, the big things have moved, it's just small things now.  

0 comment(s):