Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baby Bump 21 weeks

still catching up. almost there :) 




Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 21 weeks
Baby is the size of a pomegranate 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10-12 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Some. I still fit in my shirts and pants (with a belly band) but everything else is getting super snug and a little uncomfortable. I'm excited to go shopping this week for some proper fitting clothes. 

Best Moment this Week: Going to the doctor! I have been waiting 21 weeks for this! It was so wonderful hearing Gooseberry's heartbeat and seeing him/her for the first time! so so so exciting! 

Gender: The doctor told us what he thought Gooseberry is, but I'm waiting to say until after we visit the ultrasound tech :) 

Movement: I think so! Even the doctor said he could feel the baby kick. We got to see all the kicking too. So neat! 

Food Cravings: Fresh fruit. strawberries, bananas, apples, clementines (gosh, I love those little things!) 

Food aversions: None really. I like eating.  

What I Miss: Nothing at all right now. 

Sleep: Starting to toss a little bit, but still getting plenty.  

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor (ultrasound tech) for Gooseberry's anatomy check up! 









0 comment(s):