Tuesday, November 6, 2012

it's a nice day

Today is voting day. I got up bright and early with the Hubs and we went to vote before he left for work. Some how I lucked out and we didn't have school today :) Let me just say it has been wonderful being at home. I absolutely love it. It feels like it has been forever since I have had a day at home to get stuff done.

This morning I cleaned up the kitchen and finished working on (cleaning up) the office/guest room. I don't remember if I mentioned that we moved the office/guest room downstairs so that baby boy's room can be upstairs by ours. It was quite the project, thankfully I have awesome in-laws and they came to help us move everything we needed to. For some reason I'm not allowed to help move large and heavy objects lately :) ... so their help was much appreciated. The only thing left to do after the furniture was in its new home was to go through the piles of papers and mail that had not been filed or thrown away. It was a process to go through it all, but I got it done. Finally. And it feels wonderful! Now we only have a little more junk upstairs, but that can wait for another day.

There are still a few things I would like/need to do today. A few errands, some small chores around the house, and then of course the papers that need to be graded. ugh. Why do I dread grading papers so much? What makes it such an awful task? Does any one want to come and help me? I would love you forever and always :)

Anyhow, I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday.


0 comment(s):