Tuesday, November 20, 2012

baby bump week 27


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 27 weeks
baby is the size of a rutabaga (whatever that is :) 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 14-15-ish pounds

Maternity Clothes: I love the maternity pants, they are just so comfy! I feel like I'm wearing the same five things over again, though. Thank goodness for a washing machine :)  

Best Moment this Week: We went to the doctor and heard Gooseberry's heartbeat, and his kicking... that's what the doctor said (I think :). I love hearing his little heartbeat!   

Gender: baby boy :)

Movement: He has been kicking so much! I think he is especially fond of Christmas music and "To Kill a Mockingbird" 

Food Cravings: I felt the need to make Frog Eye Salad this week (I should share a picture, it's not what you think. It's really like a fruit salad type dish, and it is de-lish!!) 

Food aversions: I tried eating some chicken, but it really grossed me out, I let the hubs finish my sandwich. 

What I Miss: being able to pick out anything I want from my closet. It's pretty limited these days.  

Sleep: a little bit of tossing and turning. lots of trips to the loo, that's for sure.  

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Break!!! There is almost nothing better :)

...speaking of which, I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

gobble, gobble!

0 comment(s):