Sunday, November 4, 2012

baby bump week 23




Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 23 weeks 
baby is the size of a grapefruit! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +12 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes please. Most of my shirts still fit, they are just really tight! My jeans still fit, but are too snug to be comfortable. I much prefer the maternity clothes I have now. 

Best Moment this Week: Spending a week with the Hubs in Colorado. He had some work to do and I got to tag along for fun.  

Gender: boy :)

Movement: oh, yes. He squirms and kicks quite a bit. I love it! 

Food Cravings: Still fresh fruit. Especially strawberries! 

Food aversions: nothing really.   

What I Miss: nothing that I can think of. 

Sleep: it's my favorite part of the day. Is that bad? 

What I am looking forward to: not looking awkward any more. I feel like to the people who know I'm pregnant it's obvious. But to everyone else it could look like I just have a big belly.



0 comment(s):