Friday, February 3, 2012

fill in the blank friday

I find it a little strange that every single Friday night without fail, I am in bed earlier than any other night of the week. It's Friday for Pete's sake! I should be livin' it up. Being young and exciting. And I am. Sleeping is one of the best things ever. And one of my all time favorites.

This Friday before I go to bed, in about 10 minutes, I thought I would share a little something. I've seen "Fill in the Blank Friday" before and it always looks like fun. But, I pass out before I can get my creative juices flowing. So I thought I would finally give it a go this week.

photo-7.JPG.jpg



1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is  . . .  adopt my little Ethiopian baby boy. I have always wanted to adopt and it is in our future, but it is so very expensive, the Hubs and I are going to be saving up for a very long time before we can do this. One day. Right? 

2. Something I like that other people think is weird is  . . .  I'm not really sure about other people, but the Hubs think my love of pickles is odd. 

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be . . . Finding Joy [work is incredibly overwhelming and I and trying find/keep the joy that there was once more of]

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are . . . going to fun new Zumba classes! surviving one more month of teaching, and baking some banana bread or scones or something else equally tasty. 

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is . . . I don't sing in the shower. So, none. Is that lame? Are you supposed to sing in the shower? 

6. If I found out that the production of . . . Matrix Biolage Gelee [aka the best gel for curls ever] . . . was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow. 

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is . . . eating dinner with the hubs and sitting on the couch just chilling. Or going on adventures with him. Really anything as long as it means spending time with the hubs. I love him a lot, so yep. Cheese? I don't care. It's the truth. 

0 comment(s):