Tuesday, February 7, 2012

reading books

I got three new books today. I am so excited. They are fun books that I plan on enjoying very much. It's been a while since I've purchased a new book so it only makes it even better. But, you wanna hear the best part? I got them for $3. That's all. My school library always has a bunch of books on sale, paperback for $1 and hard back for $2. We've been working in the library for the past few days and my class is so amazing (seriously though, my new block class is wonderful!! I could brag on them for hours. They really actually seem to care about learning and working. Such a Huge change from my last block class. I think the Lord knew I couldn't handle another class that was full of crazies! Thank you, Jesus! :) Isn't that such a steal of a deal? $2! Hopefully these books will be fun reads! ... now I just have to figure out when I'm going to actually read them! I think I might have been subconsciously planning ahead and preparing for this summer. Because, oh yes. I will be reading a lot this summer! It's just seems like the perfect time to get some quality fun reading in.

These are the books I got: "To the Nines: A Stephanie Plum Novel" by Janet Evanovich, "Eleven on Top: A Stephanie Plum Novel" also by Janet Evanovich, and "Hello, It's Me" by Wendy Markham. Have you read any of these books? Are they good? Awful? Wait. Don't tell my if they're awful. Or you can. But I bought them, so I plan on reading them. Just no spoilers. Hopefully they are good and I enjoy them. What are you reading that you are really enjoying?

Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment(s):

Unknown said...

I've only read the first 3 Stephanie Plum novels, but I LOVED them!