Tuesday, February 21, 2012

it's back and spiffy

I have been avoiding our guest room (aka: room with the computer) for quite some time now. I didn't really realize why until a few days ago.

You see, a few days ago the hubs and I went through all of our papers and I actually filed papers and put things away in their proper home, or the trash, for the first time in a very long time. Longer than I would like to admit. I knew the room was a mess but I didn't realize just how messy it was until after we cleaned it up and put everything away. It's amazing how stacks of papers can make a place look so cluttered and disastrous.

Now that the room is all cleaned and spiffyed up I love coming in here and wasting time on the computer :) A very productive pastime let me tell you. It even smells yummy in here too thanks to a new little wall-smell-good-plug-in-thing. It makes me happy to have a tidy space once again. The goal is to not let it get so messy like that again. Ever. I really don't know how that happened in the first place. Actually, I do. I got a job. Got busy. Stopped being the OCD person that I typically am at home. Just ignored the fact that the room was in desperate need of cleaning and organizing.

Anyhow. I'm just happy things have returned to normal.

I hope you are having a good start to your week!

0 comment(s):