Monday, August 1, 2011

just a few gifts

Today is Monday (though I'm sure you might be painfully aware of that fact). That means it's time for some more gifts from this week... 



14. Visiting family.

15. Birthday cake.

16. Slobbery toddler kisses.

17. Soft and squishy baby hugs.

18. Hot tea with honey.

19. Reading, for pleasure.

20. Enjoying the sweet aroma of baking banana bread.

21. Crocheting with friends.

22. A surprise phone call from a friend far away.

23. Learning, again, that God has the perfect plan, though tears and trusting him for his perfect timing.

24. Dreaming about running a marathon with my sister and brother [note the dreaming, I haven't taken the plunge yet...]

25. Riding in the car with The Hubs and chatting about nothing in particular.

26. Sipping a Mocha Coconut Frappuccino on a hot and sticky day.

27. Birthday presents.

28. New fluffy pillows.

29. Journaling in a real live journal with pink, purple, and blue pens.

30. Folding laundry while watching a movie on a warm afternoon.

31. An encouraging, supportive, and strong husband who works hard and provides for our little family.


Now it's your turn. Go on over and link up with Ann and share the gifts you have been given.


Happy Monday, y'all.

3 comment(s):

P! said...

I love everything you're grateful for... you make it all sound so wonderful! I keep telling myself I need to do this, but have yet to start.

Amanda said...

I love all these gifrs :) especially 23...that's huge in my life right now

Amy W Thornton said...

There isn't much better in this world than the smell of banana bread in the oven! Oh, what memories of home! Thanks so much for sharing your list. I enjoyed reading your entries. And 23 - yes, I seem to live that one a lot. Hope the sun is shining on you today - Smiles