Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Wish List : )

I tell you what, it's been tricky for me to get online after being without it for so long (nine days). It was nice to have nothing to do online. Not that I really usually ever have anything that I have to do online. I just browse and read blogs and write my own. I loved just chilling (when there was time to chill) with The Hubs and the other friends that were on the trip.

After we got back from the Dominican Republic The Hubs flew off to California for work and I drove all day to visit my sister. Being with my sister and her adorable chilins was so wonderful I just didn't really stop and take the time to write anything. Time is precious you know : ) I will have to upload some of the pictures and post them up here.

That's right. Get excited. Pictures from the Dominican Republic trip and from my sisters! how happy :D

Anyhow. Today I sent The Hubs a Birthday Wish List. Every year I voluntarily make one up for him. It's no trouble really. In fact I quite enjoy doing it. But for some reason, I didn't this year. So on Sunday The Hubs asked me about it and if I would please make one up for him. So I did. And since it is almost my birthday (I will be ancient in exactly one week. ah!!!) I thought I'd better go ahead and get that list to The Hubs : ) ... and I thought I would share it with you all. Since you know, I can.

Hannah's Birthday Wish List : )

an ipod nano - it's just so cute and little. And it can keep track of running: pace, time, distance. It's especially perfect since I am a professional runner. kehehe. 
see? perfect! 


A Lululemon Cool Racerback tank top. I tried it on in the store the other day and it is Amazing. Seriously. It made me want to run a marathon (or half) right then and there. I want it. I need it : ) It's just so comfy! 




A Pandora charm bracelet with a charm. 


[note to The Hubs: this is the bracelet I was talking about : ) I also happen to l-o-v-e this perfect little charm. I'm sure it will be the most expensive one since I didn't look at the price. kehehe. end note]


Night stands for our bedroom. Right now we only have wobbly little tables and the only thing that fits on top is a lamp and a cell phone. New and bigger ones would be loverly : ) 



Headbands I always look and admire them but I never get them even though I would wear them a lot. I would like me some I think. 





yes. these are some things I would especially like for my birthday. Don't let me stop you from getting me something from my wish list :D

I like them all a lot. That's why they are on the list. I'm just glad I don't have to be the one deciding what to get me from my birthday : ) kehehe. That's the hard part . . . for me at least! 

Sorry it's been so long. I think I should be able to get back on my posting schedule again! Also, I am soooo excited for all of my new friends and followers! You all make my day! I just love making new friends and learning about you all : ) welcome welcome! And thanks to all of you who have been a long for a while. I just want you all to know that I appreciate you and am so thankful for you each and every one! 

cheers! 


1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm going to have to educate your hubs on appropriate gifts. He shouldn't have to rely on a list from you. As practical as "hubs" is, I would have thought he already had that figured out. ;0)