Friday, October 5, 2012

a little knitting sort of ....

I have had an image in my head for quite some time now and it just won't go away. So I thought I would share it with you all :)

Here's the picture: God, sitting in an overstuffed, oversized, incredibly comfy arm chair knitting together with great care the baby that is growing inside my belly.

That's right. I'm having a baby!!! bah! I'm sooooo excited!!! The Hubs and I are pleased as punch that God has blessed us with this little gooseberry! We are so very excited and feel so very blessed. I have been praying for this little baby for longer than I can remember. I'm thrilled to have a baby and to be a mama!





7 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats to you both. Kids are a true blessing

kelseylynae said...

:-)

kelseylynae said...

:-)

kelseylynae said...

:-)

kelseylynae said...

:-)

kelseylynae said...

Um that was only supposed to post one time…but I am very happy, so my computer must have known that :)

kelseylynae said...

Um that was only supposed to post one time…but I am very happy, so my computer must have known that :)