Thursday, October 4, 2012

pumpkin patch

The hubs and I were invited to the pumpkin patch this past weekend to celebrate the one year birthday of an adorable little girl (and sadly I didn't even get a picture of this little cutie). 

But we had a very nice time. The morning started out chilly and overcast, but it turned out to be quite sunny and bright by the time we were leaving. We really couldn't have asked for better weather. These are just a few pictures from our trip. 

this little goat would stand at the top of a tower like thing and wait for people to send food up to him on that fancy little black conveyer belt type thingy. It was pretty nifty and amusing to watch him. 

this little goat thought my camera was food. it wasn't, but he was pretty 
determined to get and eat my camera. kehehe. it was funny. 

he finally gave up and went to get real food from another person. 

the adorable little cow ride that I wanted to ride but was to old to ride. 

hubs with a pumpkin! 

the pumpkin patch (like how I label everything? even then most obvious? :)

me with my little pumpkin! maybe this year we 
will actually get around to carving the pumpkins. 


we picked our pumpkins! :) 

I quite enjoy going to the pumpkin patch. Maybe because it means Fall is hear and the pretty, crisp, fall days aren't far ahead. I'm excited to finally put out all of my Fall decorations! Like I said before, we have been gone a lot lately and just haven't had time. So, yep. It's happening. I'll try and get some pictures up soon :) 

Happy Fall y'all! 




0 comment(s):