Friday, August 31, 2012

no school

Today has been a lovely day. I did not have to go to school. That's right, I got to stay home and do stuff, anything I wanted pretty much. A few things I have done today include: sleeping in until 7:30 (I know, that's definitely sleeping in, right? :), enjoying a yummy breakfast, reading a bunch of mindless reading materials, cleaning up the kitchen, taking a nap, talking to my sister, planning to exercise, creating dividers for my lesson plan binder, and thinking about reading and sleeping some more.

Pretty wonderful if you ask me. Now that I think of it, I should probably make sure that list includes making the bed and putting the clothes away. But hey, if it doesn't get done today then there's always tomorrow, right? :) I need to do those last two chores today. Hopefully they get done.

But I thought I would take a minute to write for a little bit. I would like to remember days like these ones.

Before I go I'll give you a little update on school. It's still going pretty well, thankfully. I feel a little more prepared this year than I did last year, which is wonderful and the kids are pretty good. I'm hoping the year just continues to get better and goes smoothly.

Anyhow. That's all I have for now. I'm feeling a little sleepy so I might take a little nap :)

I hope you all have a happy weekend!


0 comment(s):