Wednesday, January 9, 2013

baby shower by friends

On Saturday my friends were super sweet and threw a baby shower for me and baby boy! It was so wonderful! They really out did themselves and made me feel so special and loved. I know that this little Goosberry is already one very loved little guy. 

the adorable table spread with delightful goodies

ducks and a diaper cake, what more can you ask for?

my friends spoiled me! 

I am soooo excited about this baby food maker! I have only heard good things about it. I don't have a food processor (which is what I hear a lot of people use to make baby food) so I'm uber excited about learning how to use this and make yummy food for my baby ... when he's old enough of course. 

As one of the games, everyone got to decorate a onesie. They were pretty darn cute.  

The lovely ladies who held the shower for me and my sweet friends. 

two of my friends happen to be preggers right now also. Can you tell who's having their baby first? :) 

It was so exciting to have a shower. It made having a baby feel a little more real. Now we have things (like clothes, diapers, and other important baby stuff) that we need. I have been slowly putting the things in their new homes. I still have some work to do on the nursery, but I am going to wait to finish it up until this weekend when we have our second shower. I just hope Gooseberry stays in my belly until his room is finished (not that he would know any different. it's more for my peace of mind. and don't worry, if he were to come early, we have stuff to get us started :) 

I hope you all are having a good week. It's Wednesday .... I can't wait for the weekend! 



2 comment(s):

kelseylynae said...

I didn't know Carrie was pregnant too! How fun! Wish I could have been there :(

Megan P said...

Looks like the shower turned out great! And fun to see the pregger crew...you ladies look lovely!