Tuesday, January 22, 2013

36 weeks



Some highlights from this week... 

- We got the nursery put together! The crib is up, the bedding is in, clothes and blankets are put away. Everything is finished and I LOVE it! It is absoltely adorable and just what I wanted. The only thing missing now is Gooseberry. I'm pretty sure he will love it as soon as he sees it :)

- I had a doctor's appointment this week and everything looked and sounded good. I'm going in weekly now, which is crazy. It's really not too much longer until this little one makes his appearance. 

- Yesterday before I left school I was working on plans for this upcoming week, then I somehow just kept going. I have the next three weeks planned out. Just short of three weeks until Gooseberry is due, oh my. That is not much time at all. 

- I have had some very attractive kankles these past few days, especially yesterday. My, oh, my. 

- I'd say that's about all. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 


0 comment(s):