Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A little surprise

Monday morning the Hubs and I went to the emergency room after I told him I bought my water had broke. It had. Not too much longer after arriving at the hospital we welcomed our precious baby boy, Emerson, into our arms.

He is absolutely precious and perfect in every way. We have the most adorable baby boy and could not feel more blessed. We are still at the hospital in recovery but look forward to going home in the next day or so.

Once we get home, I will share pictures and the whole story. I just wanted to share the news of our joy.

1 comment(s):

kelseylynae said...

Just so you know I check every day to see if there is an update or pictures…no rush-- just want you to know I'm thinking of your family via blog stalking :)

Hugs from cold Missouri!