Friday, April 13, 2012

friday is nice

Happy Friday :) I generally love Fridays, and I do love this one. But sadly, it marks one of my last days of "freedom." So, I'm not too happy about that. But it is still a good day.... so I'm going to link up with Lauren  and share some more good things :) 

photo-21.JPG.jpg

1.  Today is a good day because   I got to see Foxy and her kits again. And also, because it's a Friday and I'm still on Spring Break!

2.   The best thing I did all week was   lounge around the house and read "The Hunger Games" trilogy ... in three days. Yes. Yes.

3.  The current weather is     sunny with a few clouds      and it makes me feel     calm, content, and happy to be home.

4. The best thing about spring is    planting a garden, watching trees and flowers blossoming, the cool weather, and that is marks the nearness of the end of the school year.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   sticking with the tried and true, flip flops and t-shirts :) I'm not a particularly fashionable person so I'm just happy to wear springy clothes. 

6. A person who made me smile this week was    _my niece Jaclyn. I got to see her for a few minutes on Easter Sunday. She has such a sweet little personality it's had not to smile when you are around her.

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   sadly nothing worth noting yet, although I did have a pretty tasty bowl of raspberry Greek yogurt with sliced strawberries and granola. I know how to live it up, right? some green grapes. I've been craving sweet fresh things and the grapes have been quite tasty. 

0 comment(s):