Friday, April 20, 2012

days gone by

Happy Friday :) This week has just flown by, which I suppose is a very nice and welcome thing. It's just crazy thinking about everything that has to get accomplished in the next three weeks before school gets out. yikes. 

Anyhow. It's Friday and I quite enjoy linking up with Lauren and filling in the blanks. 


1.  Today is [was] a great day because,   I felt prepared for my classes before any of the kids even showed up to school. That just might be a first :)

2.   Tomorrow I will   __hopefully get my folder of papers graded and my lesson plans for this upcoming week written. And get laundry, kitchen cleaning, and grocery shopping done ... and a trip to Target. It's good to be ambitious, right? 

3.  My favorite time of day is     the afternoon       because     it means I have survived the morning and will have a few "free" hours to plan, grade, and do other such suchness. I like quite enjoy my afternoons. They tend to be quiet. 

4. Sometimes you just have to    __buy yourself a nice little treat :)  

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is    "The Cave" by Mumford & Sons.

6. My favorite accessory is   __a simple silver necklace with a little charm.  

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   fixing a real dinner tonight and eating with the hubs. I feel like I rarely fix dinner any more. 

2 comment(s):

jessica said...

Sometimes you do have to buy yourself a little treat- may that be in food or clothing form? depends on the day :) I hope you and your hubs are having a great weekend!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

Shea Hubbard said...

Hannah!

I was scrolling through my phone a bit ago, deleting numbers (weird, I have about a billion though, so it was time...) and saw your name! Don't worry, you made the phone number cut. =) I remembered you had a blog and found it again... so fun! Just spent a few minutes e-stalking you and wanted to drop you a line letting you know your blog is adorable!! I think you should definitely post these baking recipes/pic on it... those raspberry cupcakes....oh my.

And I feel terrible that I didn't know this, but congrats (way, way late) on the teaching position!! Hope it's been going well and you aren't totally swamped. Tell Landon I said hi and enjoy your last few weeks of work! See you soonish - don't be a stranger!

Shea