Monday, September 19, 2011

5000 years later...

I am typing up a short little post. I miss the days I could take as long as I wanted to write up a post. Even if there was nothing much going it was my escape to just write. Now it seems, even though it is still an escape for me it's not one I can get to very often. Which is sad. I tell my students to write and almost every day I have them write for at least ten minutes, but for some reason I can't even manage ten minutes to sit down and write something for myself.

I am hoping that things will get better, less crazy and completely overwhelming. Cause that's how they are right now. And when that day happens, you all will be the first to know. But for now my priorities are all out of whack and nothing goes as I plan or would like. For now I am happy knowing all of the laundry is washed and folded... it's just waiting to be put away.

And I feel like this is all very random and none of it makes any sense. But I needed to write, for me if nothing else. I will get better... one day : )

But for now, I hope you are having a lovely start to a new week.


 

1 comment(s):

Amanda said...

I completely understand how you're feeling! Hope things smooth out soon :)