Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby Bump week 31




Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 31 weeks
baby is the size of a pineapple (yikes!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23?  

Maternity Clothes: I think I have established just how comfy they are. 

Best Moment this Week: When one of my dear friends confirmed she was having a baby! I am so very very excited for her!! :) 

Gender: boy

Movement: I think he gets more exercise than I do. Which is probably not a good thing... 

Food Cravings: fruits and chocolate 

Food aversions: the same. 

What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly.  

Sleep: It's pretty wonderful. I could sleep for a lot longer than I am currently allowed. I cannot wait for Christmas break! 

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor on Friday. I'll be 32 weeks! Crazy!! 

0 comment(s):