Thursday, December 29, 2011

a nice day

This has been one of the best days in a long time. Actually, that's not completely true. I have been having a lot of really good days lately. Nice, easy, home-y days which I get to fill with whatever I like :) I love days like these.

This morning The Hubs slept in and went to work later so I got to fix a nice big yummy breakfast of bacon and pancakes. It was delicious. Then I went to the eye doctor with the intention of picking out some new eye glasses, but due to my severe case of indecisiveness I left the store without picking out a new pair of specs. Shame really. I should have just done it then, while I was there. But I didn't. Surprise? Maybe. Or not. I just couldn't decide if I really liked any of the frames I saw. Eh, oh well.

One of the highlights of my day was visiting with one of my friends. She had a baby at the end of September and I have been able to visit with her randomly since then. I was happy I had a day and was able to see her and her adorable baby girl! If only I could have more days like this one :)

Anyhow, I hope your day was a happy one!

0 comment(s):