Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I realize it might be a little late to say Merry Christmas for actual Christmas. But by my saying it now, I'm just helping the day last a little bit longer :) I just feel like Christmas has come and gone so quickly this year. Really, I feel like it always does. Weeks and weeks build up the excitement of Christmas and then boom, it's here and gone before you can really soak it all in. Then after Christmas it's time to get back to the real world, which is just sad.

... and I will stop being depressing now. I mean, it is Christmas after all :)

Speaking of Christmas, how was yours? Mine was wonderful I got to see one of my sisters and her kiddos (even though one of them was so sick on Christmas Eve, poor little guy!) and then I got to spend a lot to time with The Hubs and his family. We ate a lot of good food. A lot. Probably more than I should have, but I just love food and it was all so yummy. Plus it was Christmas :)

I got a lot of really nice surprises and thoughtful gifts for Christmas, more than I could have dreamed of getting. One of the yummiest gifts I got was a Keurig coffee maker! I heart it so much! It have had some very yummy and cozy coffee drinks from it already :) I also got a brand new Christmas tree. I will be posting some pictures of the beauty, don't worry. I love it. And of course some other. Wry wonderful things. It was a very happy Christmas, and not just because of the gifts.

Anyhow. Merry Christmas! I hope it was a good one.

0 comment(s):