Saturday, November 26, 2011

just being

Is it bad that all I've done over break is sit around and do much of nothing... and a lot of Pinterest browsing? I hope not. I am enjoying myself soooo much. It is fabulous! I love a good break. I love chilling and seeing family. I love talking leisurely strolls with my hubs and puppy. I love being able to read, for fun, if I want to. I love not having any pressure or responsibility. I love being. I feel like it is something that I haven't been able to do in a while, so while I might feel 1.1% guilty for not doing any work over break, I'm trying to let it go. It is break after all : ) Oh, how I love this moment, this break, this time. Why can't it always be like this? ... I suppose if it were I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I am enjoying it right now. Although, I don't know. This is pretty wonderful.

Anyhow. I'm off to write my Christmas Wish List for the hubs. I think I've got a pretty good idea of some things I would like to open up on Christmas morning : )

I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Happy Black Friday ;p (I do happen to have a story about that, and I will share it with you soon, promise).

0 comment(s):