Thursday, June 10, 2010

welcome

School is out. The school for kids, that is. We have a fun new adventure to go on this summer. We are going out to Davis, California... while we are there I plan on being so incredibly productive with my school work. If my plan works, I will be successful. If the plan doesn't work, well, really it has to, that's my only option. We just found out Monday that we are leaving and we have nine days until we have to go! o my.

Since I'm actually on here, writing a post I just have to say that I feel a little bit silly for doing this. One, I don't know of a single person who would read this. Two, I feel like what I have to say is mundane. Three, I don't really have a purpose to this post. But I thought I would post something, I did after all spend a whole day figuring out how to make the blog page in the first place, i.e. procrastinating. Now that I've got all the time in the world again, here I am: procrastinating. lovely. ...maybe that is the purpose of the page. who knows. Maybe over the summer it will get really good. ... you never know what will come next...

0 comment(s):